Saturday, November 28, 2009

Empty Stomach on Coffee

With winter beginning to settle in, bike riding has slowed. I was able to conquer Rum Village in South Bend last week though. It's a bit more challenging than anything ridden previously. As such, I plan to use this location to build some skills since it is relatively close, isn't overly long and offers a good mix of terrain. Here's a fun piece of construction along the path:



Then there is this gem of a commercial. If only the RV/Man. Housing industry in Elkhart were so damn honest.



Speaking of commercials, my butt stayed in last night to catch up on some TV viewing. Or, if you prefer the truth, I found less money in my checking account than previously thought and no friends wanted my poor-ass as company last night. In either event, I had a hard time choosing which clip to post from the episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia I watched- The DENNIS System, Product Ideas, Dee's Place... I settled on this one:




Finally, in my first attempt to post a music link, I give you The Fucking Eagles. (Click it for a QuickTime player, right click/Save As to download.)

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hahaha, Cullman, Alabama. I've been there. Pretty accurate snapshot of the people who live there in Alabama. Of course, I know this from the experience of having dated one. From the same area code, even.

Jacob said...

I thought it was in Indiana until I looked it up. Ehh, what's a few degrees of latitude, anyway.